As a candidate for the PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP), you know there is much more to project scheduling than just the use of tools and technology to build a schedule for your team.
Schedules are a fundamental element of project management yet half of all projects — 50 percent — are not completed within the initially scheduled timeframe according to our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) ® Certification Training
|Course type||PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) ®|
|Virtual live-online + Exam + Membership Bundle Offer|
|Exam Voucher and Membership|
Projects and teams today are increasingly global and virtual, and project schedules are key to managing activities, resources, dependencies, and ultimately, project outcomes. The PMI-SP will recognize your knowledge and skill to drive the improved management of project schedules.
Who Should Apply?
If you have advanced knowledge and experience developing, managing, and maintaining project schedules and you’d like to showcase your skills, then the PMI-SP is an excellent choice for you.
Gain and Maintain Your PMI-SP
- The certification exam has 170 multiple-choice questions and you have 3.5 hours to complete it.
- To maintain your PMI-SP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) every three years in the specialized topic of project scheduling.
- Secondary degree
- 40 months of project scheduling experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project scheduling education
- Four-year degree
- 24 months of project scheduling experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project scheduling education