Become a Risk Management Expert to manage project risks.
Risk management is a key process because it empowers a business with the necessary tools so that it can adequately identify and manage potential risks. Once a risk has been identified, it is then easy to mitigate it. Risks present challenges. Project Failures can happen due to Unmanaged Risks, which often lead to project delays, unplanned expenses, missed objectives, and even project failure.
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®Certification Training
Risk if managed well, offer a competitive advantage and even improvement opportunities.
This course will provide you skills required to become a risk specialist in your organization or a risk consultant if you are working at a client organization.
PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Certification was Updated in 2022, the PMI-RMP certification now includes agile and hybrid environments as well as enterprise-level risks a project manager needs to consider. In this course you will learn about:
How to Identify problems before they occur.
- Assess project risks.
- Mitigate threats.
- How to Maximize results and meet deadlines.
- Learn how to Save resources for your project and your organization.
- Leverage – and even cause – opportunities.
Intended Audience for PMI-RMP Course
- Project managers having a PMP or PRINCE2 Certification
- Risk manager
- Functional manager
- Operations Manager
- CEO – Chief Executive Officer
- CIO – Chief Information Officer
- CFO – Chief Financial Officer
- Or anyone who wants to have niche knowledge and experience in risk management.
Pre-reqs for PMI-RMP
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- 4-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education
Exam Pattern of PMI-RMP
- 115-question exam
- To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 (PDUs) professional development units in risk management topics every three years.