The ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil combined practice module is for IT professionals aiming to establish good cross-practice collaboration and effective service value streams. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from these practices.
|Course type||ITIL® 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil Official |
|2 attempts at Exam|
|E-learning Self-paced (1 Year)||Included|
|Virtual live-online (3 Days)||Included|
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from these practices.
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management Options
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management
Here are some key aspects covered in the ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil module:
- Monitoring and Event Management: This area focuses on monitoring the performance and availability of IT services and infrastructure components. It involves identifying and responding to events, managing incidents, and ensuring that service disruptions are minimized.
- Service Desk and Incident Management: This aspect covers the management of incidents, which are disruptions or failures in services. It includes establishing and managing a service desk, incident logging, categorization, prioritization, and resolution.
- Problem Management: This area deals with the identification and management of the root causes of incidents. It involves analyzing incidents to identify underlying problems and initiating actions to prevent the recurrence of incidents.
- Request Fulfilment: This aspect focuses on the management of service requests from users. It includes receiving, validating, and processing service requests, as well as tracking and reporting on their progress.
- Access Management: Access management involves granting authorized users the right to use a service while preventing unauthorized access. This area covers the processes and activities related to granting, modifying, and revoking user access rights.
- Service Level Management: This aspect deals with defining, negotiating, and monitoring service level agreements (SLAs) with customers. It includes ensuring that services are delivered within agreed-upon service levels and taking appropriate actions to meet customer expectations.
- Continual Improvement: This area emphasizes the importance of ongoing improvement in service quality and performance. It involves analyzing data and trends, identifying opportunities for improvement, and implementing changes to enhance service delivery.
This course will help you to:
- Define the key concepts, principles, values, and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organization’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess, and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management OR
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
- Training through an Accredited Training Organisation
- 60 questions
- Multiple choice
- 39 out of 60 marks required to pass (65%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book