The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management Practice module is for IT professionals who want to reduce the likelihood and impact of incidents by identifying actual and potential causes of incidents and managing workarounds and known errors.
|Course type||ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management|
|2 attempts at Exam|
|E-learning Self-paced (1 Year)||Included|
|Virtual live-online (1 Days)||Included|
The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the ITIL 4 Problem Management practice at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from this practice area.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Problem Management enables professionals to efficiently
- Increase reliability of IT services
- Reduce losses and costs caused by IT service unavailability or degradation
- Fulfill service quality targets
- Reduce technical debt
- Anticipate utilization of IT support resources
- Measure, assess, and develop the Problem Management practice capability in their organization by using the ITIL Maturity Model
An ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a pre-requisite for studying Problem Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.