Adopting DevOps and an agile culture increases customer value and delivers greater business performance in a fast-paced, disruptive world. Organisations fully embracing DevOps and agile practices see a higher rate of revenue and profit growth and are more likely than their mainstream counterparts to grow their businesses at a faster rate.With Certified Agile Service Manager, you will learn about:
- What it means to “be agile”
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values, and principles
- Adapting Agile thinking and values into service management
- Agile concepts and practices including DevOps, ITIL®, SRE, Lean and Scrum
- Scrum roles, artifacts, and events as it applies to processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management
- Agile Process Improvement and Agile Process Engineering
4.5 out of 5 based on 258.
|DevOps Institute – Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)®
|2 attempts at Exam
|E-learning Self-paced (1 Year)
|Virtual live-online (2 Days)
Benefits for Organisations
- Faster time to market
- Higher product quality
- Reduced risks
- Faster ROI
- Higher customer satisfaction
Benefits for Individuals
- Respond to changing business requirements with agility
- Smaller, faster implementation
- Enhanced workflow
- Shortened and amplify feedback loops
- Continuous improvement and learning
What else is included with your exam purchase
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service.
The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.
This course has been developed by 1 World Training, based on PeopleCert’s DevOps Institute Official Training Materials with permission. This is not an official PeopleCert eLearning product, but developed by 1 World Training, a trusted PeopleCert Authorized Training Organization.