MSP is specifically designed to address the most common challenges that organizations encounter when leading investments in change. It is designed to align programmes and projects to organizational strategy and to provide governance. It focuses on the outcomes of benefits, whilst mitigating risks and actively engaging stakeholders.
MSP® Managing Successful ProgrammesFoundation Certification Training
|Course type||MSP® Foundation |
Official e-book (Digital)
|2 attempts |
Who is MSP® Managing Successful Programmes Foundation for:
MSP Foundation is for individuals that are interested in learning how to manage multiple projects and programmes successfully. The course provides the theoretical knowledge of how to plan, manage, and deliver programmes from start to finish.
It is designed to support programme or project managers, those working in a programme office, business change managers, and programme and project delivery team members, that wish to gain a greater understanding of the MSP guidance to work more effectively in a large-scale project or programme environments
The certification will help you to:
- step-by-step guidance for managing complexity and resources
- aligns projects and programmes to organizational strategy
- deliver strategic programmes and multiple projects to realize benefits.
- Certification validates your programme management knowledge and professional expertise
- Internationally recognized certification
- Career progression for aspiring senior project, programme, and business change managers.
The MSP Foundation Certificate is also a pre-requisite for individuals wishing to achieve the MSP Practitioner Qualification.