The ITIL 4 Practitioner: IT Asset Management practice module focuses on how to plan and manage the full lifecycle of all IT assets, to help the organisation maximise value, control costs, manage risks, support decision-making about the purchase, re-use, retirement, and disposal of IT assets, meet regulatory and contractual requirements.
The practice module is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value of the IT Assessment Management practice in their everyday work.
4.6 out of 5 based on 269ratings.
|ITIL® 4 Practitioner: IT Asset Management Practice
|2 attempts at Exam
|E-learning Self-paced (1 Year)
|Virtual live-online (1 Days)
- Ensure that the organisation has relevant information to enable informed decisions throughout the lifecycle of its IT assets
- Continually monitor and optimise the utilisation and maintenance of IT assets
- Increase compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Increase alignment of IT investments with evolving business objectives and needs
- Measure, assess and develop the IT Asset Management practice capability in their organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model
Since February 2022 exam vouchers for AXELOS Certifications incorporate the corresponding eBook. The eBook acts as a valuable source for candidates in their day-to-day work, long after their exam has finished. It becomes available in the candidate’s PeopleCert account upon exam purchase and includes several features like annotation, highlighting, etc.