Project Management Professional PMP®Exam Preparation – Virtual Live Online Training – With PMI® Course Content
Introducing our new PMI Authorized Live Online PMP ® Exam Prep—the official PMI online prep course to advance your project management skills and prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP ® ) certification exam.
Included in Purchase:
- Live Online Training via Zoom meeting
- 35 PDUs For the Course
- Certificate of Achievement included
- Special Corporate Discount Available for Group Training
- 35 PMI Contact Hours Needed for the PMP exam
- PMI Application Guidance and Audit Assistance
- As we are the Premier Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute (PMI)® we provide genuine PMI-approved 300 Plus, PMP Exam preparation Questions for Practice from 1 World Training Portal to our students
- Get Free 21 PDU Course – PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® Self-Paced E-learning Training – with 18 months validity. Extended validity is provided, for you to have 18 PDUs at no cost, for your PMI Certification Renewal & Maintenance
- eLearning PMI- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Developed by PMI and validated by PMP ® certification holders, this Virtual Live online course aligns with the PMP Exam Content Outline and satisfies the 35 training hours required to apply for the PMP ® certification.
Looking to only earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)? This course will help you refresh your project management knowledge and includes new content on agile and hybrid approaches.
What You Will Learn
This fun and interactive course contain five modules that immerse you in real-world scenarios, representing various industries and project management situations to help you practice applying principles and concepts at work.
Module 1 – Creating a High-Performing Team, Learn to define team ground rules, build a shared understanding, engage and support virtual teams, and more.
Module 2 – Keeping Your Team on Track, Learn to collaborate with stakeholders, lead a team, manage conflict, and more.
Module 3 – Getting Started With Your Project, Learn to engage stakeholders, manage and plan scope, assess and manage risk, and more.
Module 4 – Doing the Work, Learn to manage project changes, determine appropriate project methods and practices, establish project governance, and more.
Module 5 – Keeping the Business in Mind, Learn to evaluate business and environment changes, support organizational change, improve processes, and more.
Who Should Take This Course?
- PMP candidates
- Mid-level Project Managers
- Those who want or need training requirements to become PMP® certified
- Those who want to build up their knowledge in agile and hybrid approaches
Would you like to complete PMI Authorized On-demand PMP ® Exam Prep in another language?
The course is now available in the following languages – Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.