Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC) folds practices from Flow, Lean, the Theory of Constraints, and Organizational Development into Disciplined Agile to give you the tools to optimize enterprise-wide value streams.
Filled with collaborative activities, supplemental reading, and more, this 21 PDU instructor-led course goes beyond a single framework by teaching you the mindset, practices, and tools to reduce waste and focus on what matters.
Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC)®Certification Training
|Course type||Disciplined Agile Value Stream Consultant (DAVSC)®|
What You Will Learn
- Learn to determine the best place for an organization to start.
- Be equipped to tailor an organization’s improvement plan based on its unique needs, while also paying attention to its culture.
- Know how to accelerate the realization of value by your customers at scale.
- Identify the most effective practices for each situation with the help of the DA™ tool kit—whether it be a new Agile transition or continuing a stagnated SAFe or Spotify approach.
- Be able to train an organization to continue to improve on their own
- Value Stream Consultant: Role and work
- The idealized value stream
- Removing delays in the workflow
- The minimum business increment
- The discovery workflow and the development intake process
- Business increment planning and coordination
- Reducing (not accommodating) dependencies
- Factors for effective value streams
- Value creation structure
- Agile budgeting and lean funding
- Creating visibility across the organization
- Key roles
- End of increment activities
- Three years of agile experience
- The Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) certification to ensure in-depth knowledge of the DA tool kit and the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains