If you are Starting your Career in Project Management? Then (CAPM)® Certified Associate in Project Management is an asset that will help you in getting the right job, as (CAPM)® certificate on CV will prove you have the needed knowledge to be a key member of projects of any size.
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Certification Training
|Course type||Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®|
|Virtual live-online + Exam + Membership Bundle Offer|
|Exam Voucher and Membership|
Project management is a rapidly growing profession globally. Research indicates that employers will need to fill around 2.2 million new project-oriented roles per year. With the CAPM® on your resume/biodata, you’ll be on the fast track to the opportunity to get into many of the available project management roles such as:
Project controller, Program delivery coordinator, IT project coordinator, Business Analyst Consultants, PMO Operational Support Analyst, Senior IT Technical Project Manager, Marketing Communications Coordinator, Member Relations Administrator, Acquisition program analyst, Junior project manager, Associate project manager, Project controls analyst, Senior project management consultant, Project consultant, Enterprise architect, Deputy project manager, Junior IT project manager, Agile project manager and Support technical manager
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF CERTIFIED ASSOCIATE IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT (CAPM)®
- Gather enough knowledge and understanding to work as an informed member of a project team undertaking a variety of project management roles
- Be able to examine and analyze the inputs, tools, and techniques of the processes and knowledge areas, referring the PMBOK® Guide of PMI®
- Will be eligible to appear for the CAPM examination conducted by PMI, as you will have the needed 23 contact hours of formal education
- By end of the course, the learners will be able to describe each process group and knowledge area of the PMBOK® Guide of PMI®
1 World Training will use the New 2023 CAPM Exam Content
The new 2023 CAPM exam is changing to ensure it reflects market expectations of entry- and associate-level professionals.
Extensive market research validated that today’s project team members work in a variety of environments and utilize different approaches. The new CAPM exam will test skills necessary to understand project management fundamentals as well as predictive, adaptive and business analysis principles.
The New 2023 CAPM Exam will test candidates in four Domain areas:
- Project Management Fundamentals and Core Concepts
- Predictive Plan-Based Methodologies
- Agile Frameworks/Methodologies
- Business Analysis Frameworks
CAPM 2023 exam will have 150 questions to be completed in 3 hours and can be taken at a test center or as an online proctored exam. Once you achieve CAPM certification then you need to have a minimum of 15 PDUs every three years to maintain the certification. 1 World Training offers many project management, general IT, and business management courses, which you can enroll in to easily gather the needed CAPM PDUs.
Download CAPM® Latest Exam Syllabus https://www.pmi.org/-/media/pmi/documents/public/pdf/certifications/capm20ecofinal.pdf?v=9349d720-95be-4437-8e4c-8d02111ccb7e
Pre-requisites for CAPM®
To apply for the CAPM examination, you need to have:
- Any high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent or higher qualification