Join our Weekend Special Batch and embark on a journey of learning, growth, and personal fulfillment. Reserve your spot today and unlock your full potential!
Our classes are scheduled specifically for weekends, We offer a wide range of courses to cater to different interests and skill levels, To ensure personalized attention and a quality learning experience, we maintain a very small class environment.
Introducing our new PMI Authorized Live Online PMP ® Exam Prep—the official PMI online prep course to advance your project management skills and prepare for the Project Management Professional (PMP ® ) certification exam.
Developed by PMI and validated by PMP ® certification holders, this Virtual Live online course aligns with the PMP Exam Content Outline and satisfies the 35 training hours required to apply for the PMP ® certification.
Looking to only earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)? This course will help you refresh your project management knowledge and includes new content on agile and hybrid approaches.
Project Management Professional (PMP®) Training curriculum
– 6 lessons total, covered over the training duration
Lesson 0 – Introduction to the PMP exam prep course
Lesson 1 – Business environment
• Strategic Alignment
• Project Benefits and Value
• Organizational Culture and Change Management
• Project Governance
• Project Compliance
Lesson 2 – Start the project
• Identify and Engage Stakeholders
• Form the Team
• Build Shared Understanding
• Determine Project Approach
Lesson 3 – Plan the project
• Planning projects
• Integrate Plans
Lesson 4 – Lead the project team
• Craft Your Leadership Skills
• Create a Collaborative Project Team Environment
• Empower the Team
• Support Team Member Performance
• Communicate and Collaborate with Stakeholders
• Training, Coaching and Mentoring
• Manage Conflict
Lesson 5 – Support project team performance
• Implement Ongoing Improvements
• Support Performance
• Evaluate Project Progress
• Manage Issues and Impediments
• Manage Changes
Lesson 6 – Close the project/phase
• Project/phase closure
• Benefits realization
• Knowledge transfer
Who Should Take This Course?
- PMP candidates
- Mid-level Project Managers
- Those who want or need training requirements to become PMP® certified
- Those who want to build up their knowledge in agile and hybrid approaches
Would you like to complete PMI Authorized On-demand PMP ® Exam Prep in another language?
The course is now available in the following languages – Arabic, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
The PMP® certification is a professional experience-based certification. Experience leading and directing projects is critical to a PMP® candidate’s success. Training alone is not sufficient to pass the exam.
The authorized training materials were developed by experts familiar with the exam content outline but these individuals did NOT participate in developing the PMP® exam.