Spotlight your ability to work effectively with stakeholders to define their business requirements, shape the output of projects, and drive successful business outcomes.
This comprehensive course on PMI-PBA® will not only help you gain the certification but also hands-on, practical skills that will help you succeed in your role as a BA. You will learn the discipline of working with stakeholders to define requirements and shape the output of projects to deliver the expected benefits. Join today and master the concepts of BA for a defining career! PMI-PBA is a certification offered by PMI®.
What you’ll learn
- This certification will help you to recognize the analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills needed by business analysts
- Helps you to analyze organizational structures and apply them effectively
- Identify problems and opportunities by assessing needs, goals, and objectives
- Create a successful plan for business analysis
- Analyze stakeholder characteristics and needs
- Coordinate efforts with project management
- Elicit information from stakeholders, using a variety of direct and experiential methods
- Review data and use simulation techniques to better understand business needs
- Harness methods for modeling scope, processes, rules, data, and interfaces effectively
- Trace requirements and manage project scope
- Establish baselines and measurement criteria to gauge success
- Manage changes and conduct impact analysis effectively
When to Apply
Apply if you have over three years of business analysis experience.
Supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on business analysis practitioners to play key roles in their teams. The PMI-PBA® is registered against the ISO 9001 standard.
- High school diploma
- Associate’s degree
- Bachelor’s degree
- 35 contact hours of education in business analysis
- 60 months of business analysis experience (high school diploma, associate’s degree)
- 36 months of business analysis experience (with a four-year degree)
- 24 months experience if you’re a graduate of a GAC program
Certification Maintenance Requirements
Must earn 60 PDUs in business analysis topics every three-year cycle to maintain certification.
4 hours, 200 questions, multiple choice