In today’s increasingly digitally mediated and globally connected business ecosystem, organizations are fighting for their lives as they struggle to navigate the opposing polarities of efficiently running their business and effectively changing it. Since the year 2000, just over half of the names of companies on the Fortune 500 list have disappeared from it.
Navigating the dynamic tension between running the business and changing the business is a delicate transformational balancing act that few organizations have mastered to date.
The good news is – you don’t need to fall victim to this change. You can be a part of it, for good.
Supported by the vast library of Brightline™ research, the Organizational Transformation: Implementation eLearning course and micro-credential prepares learners to confront transformation initiatives with actionable approaches.
The spectrum of tools, resources, and contextual knowledge in this program will empower learners to take a transformation to its fully realized, and ever-evolving state. By taking this course and obtaining this micro-credential, learners will be well-equipped to lead the front lines of transformation initiatives.
Estimated time to complete the course: 5 to 10 hours
The Implementation Course will guide you to:
- Identify and describe the frameworks of domains and types that are used to define your business’s transformation strategy.
- Describe the tools and practices that can help assess your organization’s transformation readiness.
- Identify and describe strong leadership characteristics.
- Describe the means of activating your transformation, by tailoring the 5 building blocks according to the stage of transformation you are in (inspire, mobilize or shift).
- Describe the 5 touchstones of ever-evolving transformation, along with their associated principles, processes, pitfalls, and practices.
Learning Objective: Research reveals that companies that are more effective at transformation are more successful in strategy implementation. Organizations that have been successful in driving transformation have implemented a structured methodology and supporting set of approaches, methods and tools.
To do so, they have built the capabilities required to design and deliver strategies at a pace and scale that the market demands. They have built this transformation capability by using Five Building Blocks and Three-Step methodology.
By using the Transformation Trajectory, we can apply this methodology and building blocks in an iterative way to take the logical steps forward that allow a healthy risk appetite and room for strategic corrections.
Earn a Micro-Credential
Upon completion of the course, you will be eligible to test your understanding to earn a micro-credential badge.
The exam will be 45 minutes long with 30 multiple-choice questions. You can earn 10 PDUs after completion of the exam.
The course is divided into 5 modules
1. Welcome to Organizational Transformation: Implementation
- Begin by learning about the course.
2. Understanding Transformation Strategies
- Determine how complex your transformation is, and the high-level strategic responses.
3. Transformation Readiness
- Determine your readiness by analyzing the capabilities required to run a transformation.
4. Implementing the Transformation
- Explore the Transformation Trajectory – a framework that guides you through progressive change.
5. Continuing Your Journey
- Discover the next steps in your transformation journey.