The ITIL 4 Specialist: Monitor, Support and Fulfil combined practice module is for IT professionals aiming to establish good cross-practice collaboration and effective service value streams. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the concepts covered in the five ITIL Management Practices at both strategic and operational levels maximizing value from these practices.
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management Options
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Problem Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management
- ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management
- Define the key concepts, principles, values, and challenges of ITIL 4’s five management practices
- Ensure stakeholders understand the strategic and operational requirements to co-create value and achieve business goals
- Integrate the practices in the organization’s value streams
- Understand the interfaces and synergies across these five practices
- Apply metrics and practice success factors to improve performance
- Measure, assess, and develop the capability of the various practices covered by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
- ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management OR
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition Certificate
- Training through an Accredited Training Organisation
- 60 questions
- Multiple choice
- 39 out of 60 marks required to pass (65%)
- 90 minutes
- Closed book
Great way to start ITIL 4 journey
Great experience ! Quick response customer service and easy to understand training course. In depth with additional knowledge. Great way to start ITIL 4 journey
I would thoroughly recommend 1worldtrianing for PMP Exam preparation, if you are planning to take the PMP exam.
Sara at 1Worldtraining was excellent in discussing the training before I enrolled, very quick responding and explaining all of the details and benefits. The ongoing support was also top class. Sunil the trainer was excellent too, very patient, spent time clarifying thing I didn’t understand, and explained the content in simple terms, although most of the terminology was new to me ! I would thoroughly recommend 1worldtrianing in preparation for, if you are planning to take the PMP exam.
Platinum Level Support from 1 World Training
The first person to communicate with you will be Sara Sye. She responds to emails 24/7/365. She supports the course fully as it occurs. She is absolutely amazing.
The instructor is so knowledgeable and provides excellent advice and sound reasoning to aid in absorbing the teaching.
I highly recommend 1 World Training due to the instructor and the supporting material. The instructor-led virtual course is also supported by prerecorded training for follow up and reinforcement. The timed practice exams using the Sample Papers from Axelos / PeopleCert are the best for validating your preparedness for the official exam.