The ITIL 4 Specialist: Business Relationship Management module is for IT professionals who are involved in establishing and nurturing the relationships between service providers and consumer organizations, and their stakeholders.
Based on the ITIL 4 framework, the module provides both strategic and practical best practice guidance to help organizations understand the value of Business Relationship Management as well as its key concepts and challenges. Professionals should be able to use these concepts to deliver a return on investment in digital technology, develop and apply service relationship models and integrate Business Relationship Management in the organization’s service value streams for a holistic and end-to-end approach.
what you will learn:
- Introduction to Business Relationship Management: Understanding the role of BRM in the IT organization and how it relates to other ITIL practices.
- Building and Maintaining Relationships: Techniques for building and maintaining effective relationships with business stakeholders, including communication, collaboration, and negotiation.
- Understanding Business Needs and Priorities: Methods for identifying and understanding the business needs, goals, and priorities of stakeholders, and how to align IT services with these priorities.
- Service Level Management: Understanding the importance of service level management and how to define and manage service levels with business stakeholders.
- Continuous Improvement: Strategies for continuously improving the relationship between IT and business stakeholders and enhancing the value of IT services.
- Governance and Risk Management: Understanding the importance of governance and risk management in the context of business relationship management, and how to manage risks related to IT services.
- Metrics and Reporting: Techniques for measuring and reporting on the performance of IT services and the value they provide to the business.
Who should Attend:
- IT Service Managers
- Business Relationship Managers
- IT Relationship Managers
- Business Managers and Leaders
- IT Consultants
- Service Desk Managers
- IT Support Staff
- Service Delivery Managers
- IT Operations Managers
- IT Architects
- Examination format: 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 90 minutes duration
- Closed book.