The ITIL Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services module is for anyone requiring vendor-neutral, user-centric guidance on developing a practical understanding of how cloud procurement and technology can integrate with and support broader business strategy and functions, regardless of sector, industry, or cloud maturity.
It explores the concept of the ‘cloud services user journey’ which aligns key ITIL concepts such as Guiding Principles and the Service Value Chain to provide a holistic view and understanding of the entire procurement lifecycle.
ITIL 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services enables professionals to
- Analyze available solutions and potential benefits using a vendor-neutral approach
- Effectively Identify, select and deliver optimized cloud services
- Facilitate value co-creation through successful cloud services procurement and integration whilst applying the ITIL 4 framework.
- Adopt a customer-focused end-to-end cloud procurement user journey.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organizations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: there are no formal pre-requisites for studying Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services. The relevant key concepts from the ITIL 4 framework will be covered as part of the module, making it accessible to anyone interested in gaining critical skills in this area.
- Examination format: 40 questions
- Multiple choice
- 90 minutes’ duration
- Closed book.