The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management practice module is for IT professionals who want to support the agreed quality of service by handling all predefined, user-initiated service requests in an effective and user-friendly manner.
This module provides an understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, values and challenges of the Service Request Management practice.
This course will help you to:
- Establish clear and structured patterns and methods of working
- Reduce costs associated with request handling and fulfillment
- Achieve realistic fulfillment expectations and higher resulting levels of user satisfaction
- Fulfill SLAs with service consumers
- Improve standing or reputation with the service consumer due to higher service quality and clear user expectations
- Measure, assess, and develop the Incident Management practice capability in your organization by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
An ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Service Request Management.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.