This module helps to maximise the number of successful service and product changes by ensuring that risks have been accurately assessed, authorizing changes to proceed, and managing the change schedule.
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Change Enablement is for IT professionals who want to prove and validate their skills in this specific practice area. The individuals can demonstrate their understanding and application of the key concepts, principles, value and challenges of the practice at both strategic and operational levels, maximising value of the Change Enablement practice in their everyday work.
This course will help you to:
- Ensure that changes and their components are realised in an effective, safe, controlled and timely manner to meet stakeholders’ change-related expectations and needs
- Minimise the negative impacts of change
- Balance effectiveness, throughput, governance, compliance and risk control for all changes in the defined scope
- Be adaptive to meet the needs of various approaches to change development
- Measure, assess and develop the Change Enablement practice capability in your organisation by using the ITIL Maturity Model.
ITIL training courses are run in a variety of formats by accredited training organisations. Use our training search to find a training provider.
Please note: an ITIL 4 Foundation certification is a prerequisite for studying Change Enablement.
- 20 questions
- Multiple choice
- 13 out of 20 marks required to pass (65%)
- 30 minutes
- Closed book.
From 2023, all PeopleCert Global Best Practice certifications will need to be renewed after 3 years