Observability Foundation℠: Advance your DevOps skills. Create stronger teams.
Microservices and cloud-native architectures have been goals of many organisations to help increase speed and agility, but as complexity grows, systems become increasingly challenging to build observability best practices.
Observability Foundation introduces a range of best practices for building full-stack observability towards advancing resilience in a distributed ecosystem. These best practices include building meaningful traces across temporal topologies, the impact of DevSecOps and AIOps on observability, and a 360-degree view of building mature observability practices.
With Observability Foundation, you will learn about:
- Implementing an Observability culture in your organisation
- Understanding the basic principles of Observability including the Three Pillars and why monitoring alone is not enough
- Adopting OpenTelemetry standards to help achieve innovation and distributed tracing
- Implementing full-stack Observability and distributed tracing to enable a DevSecOps culture
- Understanding levels of the organisational observability maturity to build effective strategies
- Implementing network, container level Observability
Benefits for Organisations
- Implementing Observability leads to higher business value, enhanced stability, and reliability of services
- Improvement in product development, deployment, and operations lifecycle
- Increased balance between technical investment in reliability and customer experience
- Homogenous culture and greater synchronization between product, development, and operational teams improving staff morale
Benefits for Individuals
- Understanding of practical implementation of Observability, traces, spans, and their correct interpretations
- Designing Observability in services for higher security and reliability
- Building fault-tolerant distributed ecosystems that can be tested for risks of disaster
- Building AIOps intelligence in operations using the Observability pipeline
- Understanding of other roles and contributing towards creating a better workplace culture
What else is included with your exam purchase
This certification offers the free-of-charge Digital Badge service.
The digital badge will allow you to showcase your professional certification acquired through PeopleCert to potential employers, colleagues and your business network. It can be added on your email signature, your CV, your LinkedIn and other social media accounts.