The DevOps Institute is a collaborative effort between recognized and experienced leaders in the DevOps, InfoSec and ITSM space and acts as a learning community for DevOps practices. This DevOps Foundations Learning Path has been developed in partnership with the DevOps Institute to provide you with a common understanding of DevOps goals, business value, vocabulary, concepts, and practices. By completing this learning path you will gain an understanding of the core DevOps concepts, the essential vocabulary, and the core knowledge and principles that fortify DevOps principles.
Upon completion of this learning path, students will be prepped and ready to sit the industry recognized DevOps Institute Foundation certification exam.
- Recognize and explain the core DevOps concepts.
- Understand the principles and practices of infrastructure automation and infrastructure as code.
- Recognize and explain the core roles and responsibilities of a DevOps practice.
- Be prepared for sitting the DevOps institute Foundation certification exam after completing the course and preparation exam.
The course is aimed at: –
- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations and IT service management.
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of DevOps
- IT professionals working in an Agile environment or will do, and who need a detailed understanding of the interaction between Agile and DevOps
- Individuals who want to understand the cultural changes DevOps
Sharath has over 20 years of experience professional experience in assisting Organizations in transforming into a Lean & Digital Enterprise from being a mere Portfolio Company. He has excellent coaching skills for providing direction to the business & functional areas on Business Process Improvements. He has process modelling and framework expertise in AgileSHIFT, Data visualization, Quality Governance, Data Analytics, Statistical Process Control, Lean Philosophy, SEI- CMMI for Dev & Services – High Maturity Practices, SEI – PSP / TSP. Sharath has many certifications, such as Certified Master in Business Process Management, BP Group UK, ITIL® 4, AgileSHIFT, Six Sigma Black Belt, Anexas Denmark, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, QAI, Internal Auditor for ISO 27001, Internal Auditor for ISO 9001:2000. At 1WorldTraining.com, Sharath delivers trainings in Organizational Transformation, Driving Business Agility (AgileSHIFT), Pragmatic Application of Service Management & Governance (ISO/IEC 20000 Standard, Ver 2018), COBIT 5 IT Governance Implementation, Lean Transforming Your Organization, Lean for Software Development, Lean for Healthcare – Workshop Content, Lean for BPO / Contact Center, Value Stream Mapping, Applying Kanban & Data Quality Management.